2020’s pumpkin Fest started last weekend and will continue through 9am-4pm every Saturday and Sunday in October…if you haven’t yet caught up with the details here is a quick summary of how this years event differs slightly from previous years (Covid-19 regulations and rules are in place for everyone’s safety – please see the upcoming events page for full details):
- Tickets must be purchased in advance and they go on sale from Wednesday before the Saturday or Sunday they will be valid for (ie: If you are looking to come on Sunday October 4th, tickets will be on sale via our website from Wednesday Sept 30th until they sell out!)
- Tickets are $10 per person (aged 5 and up) but include a free pumpkin (any size/type) for every ticket purchased.
- Although we do not have a professional photographer this year, but we have set up ‘photo booths’ in the fields and so you can still get some great ‘selfies’ (or maybe buy a friend a ticket and ask them to come along with you in order to be your own personal ‘photographer for the ‘family photos’?)
- Look for the wooden houses and ‘scenes’ while doing the corn walk (and see if you can spot the spelling mistakes on some of these ‘old western’ buildings!)
- * We cannot offer food/beverage service during the event (and no outside food can be brought in either we are afraid) and the same goes for wine tasting – but the good news is our wines and ciders and honey and squash etc can all still be purchased at great prices on your way out!