So what IS happening at the winery in July?
- The winery will be open Friday-Monday 1pm-5pm, maximum of 6 people in any one group and the cost for a tasting is $5 per person (waived for any individual who purchases $15 worth of wine or cider)
- Our casual picnics will be making a return featuring local deli meats and cheeses, crackers & more. This also means we will be able to sell glasses and bottles of wine for you to enjoy on the patio.
- Private tastings will also be available on days we are ‘closed’ (Tuesday-Thursday) *Must be booked 48hrs in advance via facebook messenger – cost is $10 per person.
- We will continue to do curbside pick up for orders placed through facebook messenger and yes, our buy 11 get the 12th bottle free ‘special’ will be in effect throughout the month.
- Please note, we currently follow all BC government Covid-19 rules and regulations and will continue to do so for July and we ask for your patience and understanding if your tasting experience is slightly different from what you are used to (we guarantee it will still be fun!)